Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

If I could pick only one thing for Christmas it would be: To give all the homeless children a proper education and a puppy. Oh yeah and world peace.


But if I had my choices, they would be: 1,000 free diapers, a kid catching robot, or a year of caught up on sleep.


If one miracle could happen I would want:
Every person in the world to forgive themselves. And their mother.

I hope you can find my house, I live : In an amazing country with access to free public education and health care insurance for all children; even the very poor ones. Turns out we aren't very poor here in comparison.


And please dont forget:


My Family would like: a few easy lessons to go along with the hard ones, to love each other beyond a reasonable doubt, and to do the best we can with who we are and what we have.


This is what good I have done this year: Made a step towards helping myself, my family, and my community.


And I only was bad when: I willingly partook in (and fully enjoyed) pre-marital sex, too much wine, incredibly tasty but terribly unhealthy food, and the occasional smoke. Even though I knew they were bad for me.


Thank you Santa and I hope the elves are working hard, but not too hard. I'll have the cookies by the door and carrots for your reindeer. And please dont forget to help the less fortunate...

Love, Jen

1 comment:

Rebecca is Fabulous said...

SO sweet. I love you, Jenny Jenny Jen Jen.